Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sleepy Dog

If you go to my friends' page, you will see my friend Jarrett.  Jarrett writes a blog about crazy happenings all over the world and has found a video that I thought would be perfect for this blog.  I've already written about the English Bulldog, but clearly they like their naps!

Here's Jarrett's video, and what he has to say about it:




Since I had to do a guest post I decided to do something that goes with the topic of the blog. I found this video of a boy and his dog falling asleep together. This video made me die laughing, because I have done this myself, but not with my dog. The dog adds a special touch to the video, because I always thought dogs just pass out when they feel sleepy, but it's whatever; it's still hilarious and you will get a laugh every time you watch it.

-JMurph

No comments:

Post a Comment